Immuno-Oncology (IO) is uniquely positioned to become the fifth pillar of cancer treatment alongside surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and other targeted treatments. In order to assist our clients with navigating the burgeoning amount information arising as a result of the rapidly growing field of IO clinical research, GlobalData is offering a comprehensive analysis of both pipeline and marketed active immunity IO therapies.
Key Topics Covered –
– Immune Checkpoint Modulators – Trends in Clinical Trial Development
– Competitive Assessment of Marketed PD-(L)1 Checkpoint Modulators
– Emergence of New Immune Checkpoint Targets
– Clinical and Commercial Opportunities for Highly Anticipated CAR Cell Therapies
– Cell Vaccines: Steady Development Stimulated by Prior IO Success
– Promising IO-IO Combinations Utilizing Oncolytic Viruses
Reasons to buy
– The PharmaFocus consists of a highly-visual slide deck that is intended to facilitate the dissemination of aggregated data and insights from analyses of over 800 IO products that are either marketed or in Phase I-III of clinical development.
– Types of graphical analyses include – Cumulative Plots, Aggregated Bubble Plots, Pie Charts, Matrix Analyses
– Unique, actionable insights applicable to IO drugs in five major categories: Immune Checkpoint Modulators, Cellular Immunotherapies, Oncolytic Viruses, Peptide Vaccines, and Bispecific T-Cell Engagers are provided in this report.
– Analysis of over 4000 clinical trials enrolling patients with 18 solid tumors and eight hematological cancers are included.
Get The Sample Copy Of Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1339303