Do you have a story you would like to share with the world? Maximize the chances of getting your story published by sending it to us. We encourage our readers to share their insights and become a part of our growing news team. We know that writing a relevant article on healthcare developments takes time and effort. That’s why, when we receive your article, we ensure that interested parties and potential clients recognize your zeal and appreciate the effort you’ve put in.
We are committed to reporting the latest developments in the healthcare industry, enabling the sector to deliver high quality, standard, and affordable care. Hence we highly recommend our contributors to go through our blogs to ensure your entries are in line with the content we publish. After your entries are received, a team of editors will review the post and take a decision based on accuracy, relevance, and overall presentation.
Here are a few submission guidelines:
- Your write-up should be based on a recent event within the healthcare industry, something of interest to our readers
- Posts should be original and free from plagiarism. If plagiarization is found, the content will be rejected immediately
- The word limit for articles is 250 to 300 words
- Please check the accuracy of facts and figures before submitting your posts. The website will not take responsibility for ambiguity or any inaccurate information
- Posts should not read promotional
- We do not accept submission of press releases
We receive several entries from our readers and hence, reviewing may take some time. We request you to be patient while we send you an appropriate response.
Please send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us for further queries at email@example.com.